Started by the National Board of Directors in 2015, the mission of the Alumnae Association (AA) is to actively engage all alumnae of Upsilon Kappa Delta in the empowerment of our communities through the promotion of higher education and the perpetual development of our professional network. UKD Alumnae will continually uplift the legacy of Upsilon Kappa Delta through community service, undergraduate guidance, professional networking and sisterhood.
Please take some time to look through the different pages on this portion of our website and learn more about the AA and how to get involved.
- About the NAA – Learn more about its purpose and structure.
- Involvement Opportunities – Find ways with which you can give back to UKD and serve our sisterhood.
- Alumnae Testimonials – Read about alumnae who have continued to stay involved in UKD post-graduation
- Join the AA – Contribute to our sisterhood via annual dues and reap the benefits of Active membership.
- Attention New Graduates – Annual dues are super affordable for new alumnae!
If you are a current sister and would like to know more about the alumnae transition, please email Alumnae Association Chairwoman Leticia Meraz-Hendricks.
Are you an alumna? Make sure you are part of our alumnae listserv. Please email our Director of Alumnae Affairs, Julie Parra, or Director of Public Relations, Lyssa Baker, with your name, nickname, class, class number, semester and year crossed, and the best contact information to reach you at (i.e., e-mail, telephone number, and address).